Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gas Card

This is the voicemail my friend left me:

Hi! It's Jennie. It says you're not available... a weird message, so I don't know what's going on. Um, I just know--I got your message about Izzie. And Chris, uh, Gabe was in the car with Chris and I don't know... at some point he gave him the key. So he is going to just stop by and check on Izzie once but I appreciate you asking cause I know that even though there's nothing you'd less rather do than check up on our fucking psycho cat, you're a good friend because you were considering it. So, okay I hope you get this message. I hope this is really your voicemail. Um, we're at the Daytona Speedway right now cause Gabe wanted to see the NASCAR. Daytona 500. Which is just, like, ridiculous, but... you can hear the announcing in the background. Can you hear that? Weird. Ok. Alright! I'll talk to you later. Bye.
And here's what Google Voice texted me:

Hi and getting that you have available of weird message so I don't know what's going on. I just have a i got your message about it be an Creek at the above the Carla Chris, I guess maybe for the i don't know who at some point you gave him the keys and he's going to just stop by and check out if you want, but I appreciate you asking because I know that you know there's nothing you less rather do the check up on applicants for the go cat. You're a good friend because you were considering it. So, okay. Hope you get this message. I hope this is really a voicemail. We're at the daytona Speedway. Right now it's Gabe wanted to see the gas card. If you have 500. This is just like the dick but We'll be announcing the background. Yeah, we're okay. Alright, talk to you later. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment